Rachel Thompson

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Review: Trapped by George Bernstein

TrappedTrapped by George A. Bernstein
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How realistic was the characterization? Everything felt very realistic. I felt each character, their emotions, the hurt, pain. All actions seemed real similar to something happening in real life.

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I definitely recommend this book for people who like mystery with a hint of paranormal.

Did the book description relate to the story? The description is just enough to grab readers attention and think this could be a great read.

3 things I liked about the book … The mystery, yes we all know who did it. However, it is the part of how it get’s done that makes the story so interesting. The characters never give up hope. I know this has nothing to do with the story but I loved the cover.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment