Rachel Thompson

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Review: Poison Pill by M.A. Granovsky

Poison PillPoison Pill by M.A. Granovsky
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How you define yourself is a central theme in this story. I could see myself as Benedict, making sure something dangerous did not get on the market. However, it stops there. Could not see myself as someone interested in artifacts or historical documents.

If you could rewrite the ending, would you? I might include what happened to Peter’s wife Jennie but then again it would probably take away from everything.

Consider the ending. Did you expect it or were you surprised? A little surprised about the turn, but I do not think how I envisioned would have worked.

Who in this book would you most like to meet? Would love to meet Olga. I picture her with a nice accent, tall, light brown hair.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment