Rachel Thompson

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Review: Kaleidoscope World by Tomica Scavina

Kaleidoscope WorldKaleidoscope World by Tomica Scavina
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What are some of the major themes of this book? Although the book is classified as a thriller, in some ways, the sections on Dahlia were closer to coming of age. She grows up, mentally and emotionally.

What did you think of the style of the writer? I liked her style a lot. She is a talented writer and I look forward to enjoying her other books.

What did you like about it? This award winning story is witty, thrilling and tugs at your heartstring. It is very difficult to find one story that is able to evoke all this in a reader. This reader is definitely happy with this book.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment