Rachel Thompson

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Review: Amidst Traffic by Michel Sauret

Amidst TrafficAmidst Traffic by Michel Sauret
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Do any characters grow or change during the course of the novel? For a short story the main character that changes is Thomas. He grew in knowing that he lived because of a miracle.

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? I am unsure if the author was trying to eradicate personal demons, questioning the existence of God, or just showing how God allows us all a choice in our actions. This book is not a light read. The author has given readers questions that only we can truly answer. For anyone interested in a deeper thought, then yes I highly recommend this book.

If you could continue the story, what events would you include? Why? I would not continue the story. They all finished nicely and allowed readers a glimpse into deep thought.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment