Rachel Thompson

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Review: Dark Side of Sunset Pointe - Michael Allan Scott

Dark Side of Sunset Pointe - A Lance Underphal MysteryDark Side of Sunset Pointe - A Lance Underphal Mystery by Michael Allan Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What have you read that is similar to this book? Honestly cannot think of any book within the past year that was this suspense filled. This book is too unique, and could not compare to any book I have read which is what I loved about it.

Name your favorite thing overall about the book. I felt the book was filled with suspense and with every page I wanted to get to the ending.

Summarize the book without giving away the ending. The book was about sex, drugs and power. Several people were killed. It was about also about survival in a greedy world.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment