- That I should have started marketing the book many months before the book was released. Wow! This one hurt.
- That high quality book jackets can be bought for as little as $30.00!
- That people selling reviews will contact you as soon as your book goes live!
- That your competitors will buy negative reviews for your precious little book.
- That it is so competitive on Amazon that one is only as good as last few hours of sales before the Algorithms program unceremoniously sweeps one out of the top 100 of whatever list you are precariously hanging inside.
- That some of the people in the publishing industry are angels in disguise. They will come forward with offers of help that make your jaw hit the floor.
- What is good is no longer decided by the publishers, but by the public. What was considered by the pillars of the publishing world as unworthy or tasteless can be crowned king by the buying public hours after being published on Amazon.
- That Book Bloggers have amassed so much clout being featured on one of the big blogs can catapult your book into heart-stoppingly elevated position on Amazon’s bestseller charts.
- That the self-publishing is actually a large lottery of hope. A small number of lucky authors hit the big time very quickly, and make it look so easy it pushes everybody into thinking, ‘I can do that.’ The failure rate is astounding!
- That luck plays a much bigger role than I had given it credit for. Having the right book at the right time is the real key to great success.
Beyond the seductive power of immense wealth lies… Dark Secrets
Devastatingly handsome billionaire, Blake Law Barrington was Lana Blooms first and only love. From the moment they touched his power was overwhelming. Their arrangement quickly developed into a passionate romance that captivated her heart and took her on an incredible sexual journey she never wanted to end.
The future together looked bright until Lana made a terrible mistake. So, she did the only thing she could… she ran.
Away from her incredible life, away from the man of her dreams, but she should have known a man such as Blake Law Barrington was impossible to escape. Now, he’s back in her life and determined that she should taste the bitterness of his pain.
Shocked at how rough the sex has become and humiliated that she is actually participating so willingly in her punishment, she despairs if she will ever feel the warmth of his touch–the solidity of his trust again? And even if she can win his trust, loyalties are yet to be decided, and secrets to be revealed–secrets that will test them both to their limits.
Will Lana be able to tear down the walls that surround Blake’s heart, and break him free of the brutal power of immense wealth?
Can Blake hold on to Lana’s heart when she discovers the enormity of the dark secrets that inhabit the Barrington family?
Lana has always believed that love conquers all. She is about to test that belief…
Buy @ Amazon
Genre – Erotic Romance
Rating – PG-18
More details about the author