Rachel Thompson

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Review: Untethered by Katie Hayoz

UntetheredUntethered by Katie Hayoz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How did the main character change during the novel? Sylvie starts off as a self-conscious teenager who is the target of the school to become a person who will do everything she can to get the attention of the boy she loves.

What was the book's central question, and how was it answered? Self-acceptance (in the midst of some absolutely original paranormal elements). Sylvie is so sick of her life, she wants to step out of her skin, literally.

Did you learn something new from the book? This is the paranormal book I've read that goes into detail about astral projection and I learned many new things about this.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment